To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion. A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

Proverbs 1:4-6

Thursday, July 14, 2011

QandA from God's Word

My objective with this blog is to list a post discussing commonly asked questions in relation to what God's Word says. I will use the King James Bible for all posts and will not post any responses that use otherwise. At the beginning of each month I will post the subject of the month, and verses in the Bible that I can find that will support the subject, then throughout the month I will view any questions asked by readers, and using the Bible, commentaries, and the input from godly men that I know including my pastor, I will do my best to answer these questions with these sources.
I am only sixteen and am using this blog to increase my own knowledge as well as to help others learn from the Bible, so I do ask for time to reasearch any questions and that if I am not able to find an answer I will let you know(I do believe though that you will always find an answer for you questions in the Bible if you look hard enough and PRAY). I hope you enjoy this blog and that it will be used to teach you about God's word.

Lucas Covey

No comments:

Post a Comment